2.15.2012

The Honey-Do List: What We Wives Have Learned

Part II of our Honey-Do List series continues today over at View Along the Way! (If you missed Part I, go here.) This time, we’re sharing what we’ve learned about DIYing with humans of the testosterone variety. My blurb has something to do with communicating. And cats. You knew I’d find a way to work them in, right?

Speaking of communication and cats, can someone please communicate to Zoe that the sink is not an appropriate place to take a nap?

DSC_1428

Someone should also probably communicate to me that the sink is not an appropriate place to store old paint rollers.

Anyway.

Go visit Kelly and the rest of our Honey-Do squad! While you’re there, check out Kelly’s amazing DIY platform bed project and this hilarious post about a custom toddler-sized aquarium that her husband built. You won’t regret it.

honey-do button

2 comments :

  1. I couldn't agree with you more on communication to make DIY better and easier. Thanks for introducing me to this series.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving this series...and Zoe in the sink.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my readers, so don't be shy. :) Thanks for being here!

Want to read more?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...