7.07.2011

Welcome, DIY Show Off!

My morning was officially made when I read the super sweet email from Roeshel at the DIY Show Off saying that some of our projects were going to be featured today. I probably would have done a happy waltz while singing "Good Morning Baltimore" but I had just woken up minutes before and I like to properly stretch and warm up before beginning such antics. Plus "Good Morning Baltimore" isn't really relevant to the reason I was happy. And we don't even live in Baltimore.

If you're visiting from the DIY Show Off, thanks for taking the time to stop by! :)

6 comments :

  1. I'm coming from DIY Show Off!! I'm glad that I found your blog! I've read through a ton of it...love your taste and diy-ness! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, and well-deserved! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! Off to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank YOU Erin for sharing your inspiring DIY projects! I'm honored to show off! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! I am now your newest follower. Hope you get a chance to check out my blog too!

    ciao from Newport Beach

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey! Congrats on your feature!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my readers, so don't be shy. :) Thanks for being here!

Want to read more?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...