Happy Friday, everyone! I’ve decided to do a monthly feature of some handmade Etsy products that I’ve come across, with a focus on home items that are $20 and under. Because who doesn’t love cool stuff that doesn’t hurt the wallet? I wasn’t paid or perked by any of these Etsy shops: I simply wanted to feature their affordable work!
1. Precious sweetness overload. I obviously don’t have kids yet, but what a sweet truth this must be when you become a mama. It’s just one of many adorable prints from Pretty Prints by Cristy. The one below is just $4.50 for the digital 8x10 version that you can print yourself, or you can upgrade to a custom color for just $1 more!
2. This cute coupon organizer from In His Name. It can easily slip into your purse. I could actually fit about 10 of them in my gigantic man-eating purse. (Seriously, my purse eats the things I put in there. Like men. I haven’t seen Rick in days.) With 10 of these in my purse, I could be those people on Extreme Couponing who buy 185 bottles of ketchup for $1.40 total and then store them in their attic.
3. State love from Poppy and Pinecone. Here’s Florida. I picked Florida because I am long overdue for a trip to Disneyworld. And I’ll be able to afford it with all the money I save from that extreme couponing.
4. Attention animal lovers: this is the Etsy shop for you. These beautiful 7x10 animal watercolors from Jason Paints are BOGO free right now! He has all sorts of animals from cats to elephants to cats to owls. And did I mention cats? I especially like this fun colorful octopus. Not as cuddly as a cat, I’d imagine, but all those extra legs would have to be good for something. Like putting away all of my ketchup.
5. Last but not least, this screen-printed pillow from Gracious Home. When I get back from Florida and still have money left because I saved so much by eating exclusively ketchup while I was there, I’ll sail around the world on my yacht. Which will have this pillow on it.
Which is your favorite item? And just for fun and because I am curious: If you’ve been to Disney, what’s your favorite thing there? What state would you like to visit soon? (Say New York to visit Erin if you’d like some virtual brownie points.)