8.29.2011

inspire.encourage.smile

Let's get this week started off on a positive note, shall we? :)

Here's some inspiration, encouragement, and smiles that I've found around the world wide web lately.

*          *          *

Something to inspire you:

via
 
This antique key plate pendant would be totally cool to DIY, and I bet it could be made for a lot less than the selling price of $600.



 Something to encourage you:


So true. We've learned this time and time again. I could write a book about how I got my teaching job and how much I battled God's timing until, in the end, I could look back and see how it had been perfect every step of the way. Every trial, every uncertainty, every setback had to happen in order to get me where I am today. (Seriously, if you're struggling with unemployment, email me. I would love to share my story with you and pray for you.)



 Something to make you smile:

via
Apology accepted. Thanks for caring.

*          *          *

Happy Monday, everyone! Hope you have a great week! :)

7 comments :

  1. Oh my GOSH that sign is HILARIOUS!!! I might have to pin it on pinterest.

    Thanks for the encouragement on God's timing - we are currently waiting for our house to sell (we bought another one and have since moved...ugh...). I am certainly learning lessons on trusting Him for each day. Hard lessons, but GOOD ones!

    Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice finds!! I really have problems with restaurants and bladder issues. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! That last one brightened my day, thanks for the laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. craft day to make the key light?? :)
    that quote is wonderful...we love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the reminder about God's timing!

    I work in corporate communications, and my coworker once sent a company-wide email apologizing for the incontinence. I was giggling so hard that it took me several minutes to tell her what she did, after which time she completely panicked. But it was hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these posts! Keep them coming! I love the time graphic. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Incontinence. Baaaaahahahahahaha!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my readers, so don't be shy. :) Thanks for being here!

Want to read more?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...