8.12.2011

inspire.encourage.smile

inspire.encourage.smile
Some inspiration, encouragement, and smiles that I've recently found around the blogosphere. My way of ending this week on a positive note. :)


Something to inspire you:

via

Inspired to go outside and take in the intricacy and beauty of God's world, inspired to try your own hand at re-creating a gorgeous piece of nature, inspired to eat cupcakes. Or all three. (Are those not the most gorgeous cupcakes you've ever seen?)


Something to encourage you:

via

God is bigger than everything. His ways are not our ways. (Thank goodness.) His plans are perfect and upheld by His promise that He will never leave us nor forsake us.


Something to make you smile:

Kate's heart-warming story about a banana tree, a beverage cart, and missing her dad. This actually inspired me, encouraged me, and made me smile. :)


Happy Friday, friends! What has made you smile this week?

16 comments :

  1. happy friday to you, too. definitely smiling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the inspiration, encouragement and smile. I needed that today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, thanks for the reminder to slow down and take a minute to enjoy the little things. Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! And those cupcakes are so pretty- nothing like the ones that I make! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so important to remember! :) Thanks for sharing... I might've needed that this week.

    Also... LOVE those cupcakes! Going to have to try and make those for a special occasion!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We blogged about that print a couple weeks ago too! :) Isn't it great?
    I have to tell you, I went to a bunch of garage sales today and found a lamp for $2!! I bought it (of course..) and I'm just praying it ends up as cute as yours. I'll let you know.
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I HEART TOZER. In a giant way. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  8. AW Tozer and hydrangea cupcakes...oh guuuurl! Thanks for this!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful post and happy happy weekend to you!
    xo
    Alexa
    www.theshortandthesweetofit.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Rachel8/13/2011

    My smile was work related...I was given two programs on August first and they were COMPLETELY messed up. Yesterday my command was inspected by our Big Navy bosses and I managed to fix the programs enough to get a passing grade on both. Still have a ways to go before they are fixed but they PASSED. :-D

    And now I want a cupcake...thanls, Erin. :-p

    ReplyDelete
  11. Rachel...again8/13/2011

    Today's smile came from you actually...the post you put on Facebook that you tagged me in. So many memories.

    I have Reddi whip in my fridge and everytime I see it I laugh to myself

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your posts made me smile this week. :)

    Hope you're having a great week-end!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for linking to my post about the banana tree! And thank you so much for your sweet words!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I had a busy weekend and missed this post! Love the idea behind it and ohh boy those cupcakes are goooorgeous. Thanks for the uplifting post!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love Tozer and that quote. So, so true. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I think I'm going to attempt those cupcakes for my Grandma's (and my) birthday! My mom is good at decorating, maybe I will be too... haha

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my readers, so don't be shy. :) Thanks for being here!

Want to read more?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...