8.11.2011

Blog Crashing: The Mustard Ceiling

Today I'm over at The Mustard Ceiling giving a sort of introduction to my little blog and sharing some of our projects. As usual, I've probably managed to embarrass myself thoroughly. But I have no shame. (Did you see the picture I put in this recent post? It was not my finest moment.)

But speaking of my non-finest moments, here is where my cell phone currently is:


Yes. In a bowl of rice. I am the Smart Person who left it on the pool deck in the rain for, oh, 20 hours or so. Give or take a couple hours and several million gallons of downpour. I'm not sure there is hope for my poor phone...

Anyway, if you're feeling like you just can't take any more of my antics (if, say, that lampshade photo and the news of my phone massacre just pushed you right over the edge) go check out some of Elizabeth's posts instead, like her smart natural cleaning tips, her adorable cloffice (closet + office = office...I love it!) and this tutorial for creating your own Ikat fabric.

Big thanks to Elizabeth for inviting me! :)

4 comments :

  1. Hi Erin! I just came across your blog over at the Mustard Ceiling...I love your bathroom renovation! I became a follower of your blog and can't wait to read more! ~Liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm your newest follower coming over from the Mustard Ceiling. Great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bummer about your phone. I hope the rice works. Im on my way over to check out your post at Mustard Ceiling.

    ReplyDelete
  4. blowdryers work well too. Not that I know from experience or anything. ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my readers, so don't be shy. :) Thanks for being here!

Want to read more?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...