9.05.2011

Wheelchair Fun and a Feature

Cassity at Remodelaholic is featuring our bathroom today! Thanks, Cassity! If that's not a good way to end my summer vacation, I don't know what is. Well, participating in wheelchair races in the post office parking lot would be fun, too, but the neighborhood kids (who are perfectly able-bodied, just so you know) didn't invite me.


Bet mom and dad wished they had thought of this diversion sooner than a week before school started up again.

Speaking of school, I'll soon be spending another year in a classroom with kids just a few short years older than the ones you saw in the photo above. Be jealous of my chosen career.

Hope everyone had a great weekend! :)

2 comments :

  1. I'm enrolled this spring to join EKU's Alternate certification (for teaching) program :) That's kinda random, but I felt a connection there lol! That and I totally own a popular dance move known as the "wheelchair". I don't dance that often if you can't tell.... I might if I had your lampshade though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your first day back goes amazingly!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my readers, so don't be shy. :) Thanks for being here!

Want to read more?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...