10.15.2012

Ombre “Heart, Soul, Mind” Print

This exact print has been floating around in my head for a reeeeally long time now. (Things That Take Forever is is apparently the theme around these parts lately.) It was high time I got it out of my head and onto paper.

free printable love the lord your god pink

I made one in every color of the rainbow. Why? Because I didn’t want to do the dishes or fold the laundry. So I can put one in every room of my house. So I can always be reminded of what I am called to do.

free printable love the lord your god orange

Heart, soul, mind: this means saying “see ya later” to my own desires and goals and plans and, instead, fully embracing the Lord’s will for my life and loving him through the good and the bad—no matter what. It’s unnatural. It’s uncomfortable. It’s exactly what he longs for and what he created me to do.

free printable love the lord your god aqua

This, of course, requires a constant reminder to daily surrender my own ambitions and give all of the glory at home and at work to God, for without His gracious and loving gifts, I’d not be able to do any of it.

free printable love the lord your god purple

I would love to share this print! Just go here and send me a message with the color(s) you want, or mention it in a comment. I’ll gladly send the PDF of the file to you via email. Please don’t be shy!

free printable love the lord your god

What did you do this weekend instead of the dishes and laundry? Who has seen the Lord working in their life lately? I’d love to hear about it. :)

16 comments :

  1. Aw, I love this! What a great reminder on a monday morning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Erin!! I have found myself praying more than I ever have lately - and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are lovely!

    I made a new blog header. The laundry is still sitting in the washer. Oops.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have seen little mini miracles around my home lately when it comes to tough financial times.We definitely get help from above! Nice prints ;]!
    p.s laundrys still damp in washer :/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these! Such a great reminder too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute. I actually love all the colours too, besides the message of course.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute...I love the awesome reminder these give!

    And my laundry is still piled up in my closet. Maybe I'll get to it before I run out of underwear. Hmmmm...sorry for the TMI. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous10/15/2012

    I love all of them, but the lighter blue would look great in my living room! (stclairs2004@gmail.com) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Too cute! Perfect for a rainy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE LOVE LOVE! considering a gallery wall for the nursery above the changing table and this might have to be included.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely lovely. Much better than the verses I've written on sticky notes and stuck on walls and mirrors.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous10/16/2012

    LOVE this. I NEED to get ink for my printer. But the theme of things taking forever is running rampant at my house too...

    ReplyDelete
  13. I would really love the blue one for my daughter's bedroom..... thank you so much for sharing!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pretty! I definitely see the Lord's work in my little boy!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my readers, so don't be shy. :) Thanks for being here!

Want to read more?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...