3.11.2011

How to be the most stylish painter ever.

This past Saturday, my mom and sister came over to help us paint our living room. They showed up wearing this:


I know you're all jealous that we have such stylish painters to assist us, but don't fret! Simply raid the nearest thrift store or the rejected clothes pile in your closet that hasn't seen the light of day since 1991 and you, too, can look just as stunning with a foam roller as the two models above.


I would have gotten in the photo myself for a family photo-opp (we call ourselves Lucy, Ethel, and Ethel Jr.), except my outfit didn't exactly measure up: high school swim team hoodie and jeans? It was sadly under-dramatic compared to those of my genetic counterparts.

As for what they were helping us paint, well, that's a post for another day. Mainly because we didn't finish. This is partly because we spent too much time laughing and partly because we found a dead bird upstairs.

But that's a post for another day, too. :)

4 comments :

  1. Rachel6/01/2011

    I can't believe how tall Beez is!

    I am totally diggin the outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aunt Debi6/01/2011

    I especially like your moms "piano pants"....;).....i bet she couldn't wait to get paint on them....;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelly @ VATW6/01/2011

    Bahahahaha @ "belts for elastic-less sweatpants."

    You didn't even point out how one pair of paints says "Rock & Roll" and the other takes that command seriously with a full-on piano.

    (Yay for helpful family members!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, I think I saw two girls that looked just like that today. Promise!
    Heeheehee.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my readers, so don't be shy. :) Thanks for being here!

Want to read more?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...